Sprocket657

Manawatu Milsim Sports - MMS

Welcome to all new players, my Name is Jordan Metcalfe and I am otherwise known as Sprocketman or Sprocket.

Manawatu Milsim Sports is an Airsoft/Milsim sport club established in the Manawatu Area with current members in Palmerston North and Wanganui.

We are a club based in the Manawatu with Access to 4 Fields currently. One In Palmerston North which is CQB Based combat. One in Levin which is Green Role Pine Forest based combat and Two in Wanganui which are Green Role Format Fields.

We welcome new members as a friendly noob accessible club with the capabilities to help people get into the sport. We can help with Transport and we currently have two club hire guns as well as the neccesary Protection to go with them and plan to extend our range available in the future!

We also accept members from existing clubs wether there moving into town and need to hook up locally or wish to move over from an existing local club.

For more information please feel free to PM me on these forums, leave a message on this page or Text/Call me on 027-8668-300 and I will be happy to help!

*Things you need to know*

*You must be 18 years or older to join this club.

Membership for under 18's is negotiable via vetting and parental signed consent, however owning your own weapon is strictly to be kept to the law.

*We have the Facilities to provide you everything you need to play your first few games as well as an Armourer who is available to help you obtain your own Airsoft Weaponry and Gear when that time comes.

*There will be Meetings held on a Monthly Basis during normal gaming in which members will all have a say on the club direction.

*When you come to a game hosted by MMS you will most likely be asked to pay a Field Fee and or a Game fee. A Field Fee is the fee paid directly to the owner of the Field allowing us to use it. A Game fee is the fee paid directly to the club for organising and holding the event, this money will accrue in a club account and all proceeds will be routed back into the club for the purchase and Maintenance of Club Hire guns, Subsidising Field fees for free game days and Possibly Game prizes.

Once again.

For more information please feel free to PM me on these forums, leave a message on this page or Text/Call me on 027-8668-300 and I will be happy to help!

2qmqh51.jpg

hey Sprocket, are those Wanganui fields the ones I found? if not, there are prime pickings for game areas in a number of places. I think i sent you a link to the club site I was trying to set up with the map to the fields a while ago.

still have aerial shots of all places. (thanks to the Wangas Council official who helped me)

There's even permission to build semi permanent bases/fortifications!!

Just wondering, but whereabouts do ya live, bro?

Anyway, good to hear that there may be another noob... Just like me... *sigh*...

Dude... Im Interested in airsoft. Already have a couple of M4's and an M9.. and some kit. Any chance of getting some info on local skirmish dates and locations so I can have a looksee etc?

Cheers Slickster

Hey, I'm new to airsoft and was wondering if I could come and have a look around what you are about, I am under 18 though and will be able to get parent consent :)