Sign in to follow this  
panzers21

PAC invite team carnage 17th december

A competitive team event. Create a three person team with a theme and compete against others to see who is the best. The day will have multiple scenarios to complete in, awards to recieve and achievements to mark notable events.

Well gosh you say, how do I enter? Well, get a team of three people and make a theme, any theme! WWII, Spec-Ops, Flektard, Fallout, Clowns! Anything. Then post your team up here or on the forums and you're entered. Points are given for teams that properly do their chosen theme and teams that stand out above the rest. Feel free to post a team photo up here or on the forum. Feel free to create a backstory if you want and post it up as well. Make your team special, it's the only input you get into this gameday so make the most of it.

What's that? The only input? Yes, this event is meticulously planned, it's a competitive event, the goal is to win, unless your goal is losing, then it's that.

Information about this event will be posted up here and on the forum in the coming weeks. You have a lot of time to organise a team and get your theme together. By the time of the event all scenarios and most awards will have been announced (some awards and all achievements are secret).

EVENT DETAILS:

Teams will arrive at 12:30. If you do not have a team before you arrive then one will be proved for you by the event organiser. It is highly recommended that you arrange your team beforehand.

Speaking of arranging teams, you are more than welcome to invite guests to this game, be sure to help them be a part of a team otherwise they'll be stuck with whoever the event organiser feels like on the day.

From 1 PM till sundown we will be running through the various scenarios followed by a winner vs all game. Then there will be a short break to collate the awards and achievements before an award cermenony w snacks/dinner. Awards and trophys will be provided, snacks/dinner will not, BYO (or bring $$$ for fish and chips).

So organise a couple teams PAC and come compete would be good see at least one team turn up ideally 2 or 3 would be good.

I'm keen! If Chris or Nicola are reading this thread then I would be more than happy to be part of a team... (and I still need to borrow gear)

Or if they're not going or reading this, if anyone else needs a spare n00b...? (who needs gear...) I can supply wheels if needed ;)

Ooops, didnt know that...:rolleyes: I'm still new to game and forums. Um, stupid question time but, Where exactly is said event? Original post doesn't say. (or I'm just being blind)

Ooops' date=' didnt know that...:rolleyes: I'm still new to game and forums. Um, stupid question time but, Where exactly is said event? Original post doesn't say. (or I'm just being blind)[/quote']

Think a mixture of dressup and airsoft competition :)

@ Wookie, you keen on playing dressup as a PMC? Some dude at ATA is pulling a 3 men PMC team :)

Be mean if we rock up like this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG1RI10udjc

Amoki you obviously have not met that dude. He is a very special case' date=' unless you have much patience I mean much much would advise you not go with him[/quote']

Fuggit. Me and wookie, tag team champion in need of a third? :D

Yup is still a go forgot all about this thread. Hey could people confirm if have a team by tomorrow night. We already have 6 teams entered and would like to confirm numbers

Yes, cheers to all for an awesome day of "killing" people I don't really know... :) Special thanks to Mike for providing us with the Bog of Eternal Stench to play in. :p