Sign in to follow this  
Ski

Scenario Based Day

You guys are welcome of anyone fancies a trip up.....

WARNING ORDER

H3 GAME - Trouble in Europe

14th AUGUST 2010

SDS - Senior Directing Staff - Ski

Asst DSI - Hong

Asst DSII - The Jackel

This will be a medium Milsim affair designed as a day that has a rolling scenario but as it will be the first time we have tried it for A LONG TIME, it is loosely based on an Axis and Allies game played in 2006.

We won't push the realism aspect to lo-caps and digging in etc BUT we will however be trying tactical movement, fighting and ambush patrols, trying section attacks and thinking about defensive positions etc.

Expect to carry all your weapons (spare batteries and gas), ammo and food for the periods designated I will have NO TIME for people to run off to 'LOAD UP'. Bergens and packs are recommended for LUP's.

There should be lots to learn on the day for those that want to learn so it should be good.

I will provide a realistic background and feel to the day and will provide rolling information related to what is going on in the scenarios as the day progresses. This will help with a realism aspect, particularly for the team commanders so that they can pass this on to their teams.

I will provide all maps for team commanders as well as written orders/instructions for the day.

Orders will be given via a proper British Army order format, radio channels will be also given on the day (we will need three frequencies). Radio procedure will be expected!!!

I will need volunteers for IC and 2IC's for each team (6 teams), two more DS to work (sorted) with me and volunteers for the recce patrols and two snipers from each team.

We will need at least two pairs of quality binos for the recce teams (make sure they also have pen and paper) and a makeshift communication device (anyone got an old Satellite Dish lying around?)

PM me if you want to make suggestions for changes to the day. Please don't clog up the thread with them, if they are good suggestions we will change things.

Register your names in the thread if this is for you depending on numbers I may scale it down a bit but it is still going to follow the same scenario.

THE DAY WILL BE LIMITED TO 60 NAMES MAXIMUM (10 per team) AND THERE WILL BE STRICT TEAM UNIFORM (CAM) RULES ENFORCED, MORE OR LESS AS FOLLOWS

DO NOT EXPECT TO SIMPLY TURN UP IN TRAINERS WITH YOUR SPRINGER OR GBB PISTOL AND EXPECT TO PLAY

TEAMS REQUIRED

AL-Quedah - Shemaghs (Must have) and a mix of combats - AK's etc

UN - Mix of two cams, NZ/Brit DPM and Blue Helmets/berets and British/NZ Weapons (It is up to you how you come by the blue gear)

Black Ops (Military Contractors) - Blacks or MARPAT- Any Weapons

Soviet Forces x 1 - Russian Cammo AK's etc - Soft hats or helmets

Local Militia x 2 - Russianesque Camo AK's etc

US Forces - Mix of Woodland and Multicam with helmets and any US weapon variants

It will be a good day.

The following is a first cut and a basic taster of how the day is to be run and I will be titivating it as the day gets closer.

0800 - 0900 - Report In

Report to Field and kit up

You need to carry enough gear to last you until lunchtime.

0900 - 0910 - Painting The Picture

Teams finalized following turnout and the SDS (Senior Directing Staff) gives the scenario for the day.

0910 - 0920 - AM Peacekeeper Orders

SDS Gives Team orders for the morning

Following this, Team IC's give orders to their teams and then move out to their base locations

0920 - 0930 - AM Militia and Al-Quaedah Orders

SDS Gives Team orders for the morning

Following this, Team IC's give orders to their teams and then move out to their base locations

10am - First Moves

Patrols all round defence, sniper attacks

11am - Strike Back

Advance to contact - ambush patrols and side missions

12 o Clock - The Trouble With Comms

Tables get turned :0)

1PM - Lunch and Catch up

So the pussy's can eat and rest!!!

1325 - PM Peacekeeper Orders

SDS Gives Team orders for the afternoon to the peacekeeper forces

Following this, Team IC's give orders to their teams and then move out to their RV locations and carry out instructions

1335 - AM Militia and Al-Quaedah Orders

SDS Gives Team orders for the afternoon to the militia and Al-Quaedah Forces

Following this, Team IC's give orders to their teams and then move out to their RV locations and carry out instructions

1345 - A Grave Situation

Ethnic cleaning scenario

1430 - Enough is Enough

Rules of Engagement have been breached - all out war engulfs all......scenario to be appraised

15.30 - Bug Out

A Withdraw fire and manouvre scenario

1600 - 1630 - Save as many As you Can

We HAVE to help those civvies scenario

1630 - Endex - and Further games may be Run on the Day

CURRENT ROLL CALL

(Running Total Numbers = 25)

Directing Staff (3)

Ski - SDS

carbacca - ADSI

The Jackel - ADSII

US Forces (Req up to 10)

Chibt

Brooksey

Mr_Westie

Firewolf

Rocky

Triggar

UN Forces (Req up to 10)

Razor

The Crow

Wraith

ck

Soviet Forces (Req up to 10)

Local Militia (Req up to 10)

Al-Quedah (Req up to 10)

Tank

Postman

eldannardo

Black Ops (Military Contractors) (Req up to 10)

aidan mc

heathen

rvp69

svp

Zaphod

Sh00ter

The Estimator

nzg3n3

Killjoy