DUKE

W.A.R. Westcoast Airsoft Rangers

33 posts in this topic

Hi to everyone wanting to start playing airsoft and/or wanting to join a club in Auckland or North Waikato.

its all about FUN

WAR was officially born on Anzac Day 2009. With over 105 members already, WAR continues to grow bigger and bigger each game. At WAR we are lucky enough to be able to have our own field with bunkers, trenches, towers and lots of other things to enhance the airsoft experience!

We play regular weekly games with always a great turn out. These are played at the BATTLEFIELD based in Waiuku. We also have training in between these games so there is always something going on!

We welcome anyone and everyone to come and check out WAR. We have plenty of Hire Guns available for anyone who doesn't have their own.

So check out our website, www.war.net.nz or jump onto our forums, http://forums.war.net.nz and find out when the next game is and come along and join up!

If you have any questions, please PM Tony

Look forward to seeing you soon!

wargrenade.jpg

Home of "the kings of the hill" ASNZ nationals 2011

*********Reapers Squad***********

2nd Bohica squad

4th WARwar squad

also home of the ARENA kid," Juicy"

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY

warnats1.jpg

kingofhill2011.jpg

Hi duke is there a game on this Saturday I will be bringing a friend so hopefully it will be great fun.

W.A.R GAMES

Milsim days are best for those that have played a few times and are willing to play at a slower pace to complete missions as directed by a chain of command....Radios are vital to have a great day.

all other game days are open for all, bring family and friends they will love it !

Please pm DUKE to book hire guns for the day

all days start at 10am gates open at 9 DON'T BE LATE !!!! 20+ guys and gals with guns will be pissed off

safety induction video starts at 9.15am you MUST see this to play

Rangers lead the way hoooaahhh

Hey Duke i pmed you and just a quick question, do you guys play anywhere other than "Tonys field"?

I only ask because i would like to play often if I was to join but won't be able to do the 1hr drive out to waiuku every weekend. Totally cool if you don't just wanted to know.

cheers

We occasionally visit other fields when invited, but all our events are at our fields. We're rather well setup there, so its hard to leave home :)

Just because you join W.A.R, does not mean you cannot visit and play at other clubs. For example, as I live in tauranga, I often play on weekends down here, when I cannot afford to trvale north.

Regardless of any of this, come out, have a look round, its a great place with a great bunch of helpfull people.

Regardless of any of this, come out, have a look round, its a great place with a great bunch of helpfull people.

I intend to :) hopefully soon as well, i'll keep up to date on your game times

sorry i have been away, just Pmed you regicidal

yo duke new gamer at your field but got out there once best field i ever been to and i saw that you had heeps of g36cs and was wundering if you had any spear mags for sale

W.A.R. has new leadership

onward and upward ....Rangers lead the way

President : Fluffa

secretary : Manuka

Tresurer : Forrest

asnz reps : w0rmy & ASH

so if wanting any help in finding about W.A.R as a club hit them up

Cheers DUKE. Not sure if my profile on here is properly endorsed as a rep yet, but in the meantime please get in touch if you need any details about joining WAR or just heading over for a game to see what we're about.

If you're in another club but want to drop by on a milsim day or even just a casual game day and need to clarify any details, I am likewise happy to assist.