Grunta

232 Crew

232 CREW

• Looking for political asylum?
  • Been kicked out of your club?
  • Located in the Northern Suburbs of Wellington?
  • Sick and tired of using 5 high caps a game?
  • Or just want to be a part of the sensation that is 232 Crew?

If you answered yes to any of these then you may qualify for a chance to be a part of the sensation that is 232 Crew!!!

The original 232 Crew, previously known as the Tawa Turnips, are the senior airsoft club in the Wellington region and were foundation members of, and helped form, what is now known as WAC along with Blackhawk, Gasman and Geordy - all legends of NZ airsoft. With this knowledge and experience behind us we take ourselves far too seriously.

Our Club is built on the foundation principles brought in by the Godfather* of 232 Crew, Biggs.'

(*Radio callsign "Godfather" is property right of T-dog)**

**which he blatantly stole from Generation Kill

We Believe Airsoft is:

• 90% looking good
  • 15% thinking you're good
  • 5% playing good

Doesn't add up? That's right! We require 110% from our members.

Still think you have the stuff?

All joking aside, in 232 Crew you will find no hierarchy, no barking of orders. We play as friends and teammates who want to have a good time and challenge ourselves in leadership, teamwork, making decisions under pressure, and situational awareness, which are all areas that could be used in our daily lives.

Check out our facebook page and get in touch if you'd like to come along and sus us out.
https://www.facebook.com/232-Crew-Airsoft-1682857698617933/

We hold regular training events and the majority of games we play are scenario based and are MILSIM in style, role playing skills are essential to make these events both challenging and enjoyable for everyone involved. With these events, engagements can be few and far between so patience is a definite virtue here. But at the end of it all the aim is to have fun and if you're not, well... don't bother coming.

If you're interested in playing, post up in the 232 Crew area and we'll have a yarn with you and ask some questions and what not, don't worry we won't bite:D

BE A PART OF THE SENSATION TODAY!

The information provided in this thread was reviewed 07/10/2014 and is not current.

I can assure you that it is 120% accurate :p

I would def be keen to attend some games if I could ' date=' now that I living on Kapiti Coast now[/quote']

Yeah fella, you are always welcome along :) Will have the next game posted up soon.