zimmer

NAC invite to all clubs - Queens Bday weekend Event.

Are you coming to NACs Queens Bday event?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to NACs Queens Bday event?

what time do you think the games will be on as i will be reffing a couple of rugby games in nelson on that weekend and will work around rugby for airsoft

Fps limits will be 350fps, however having a 300 gun or lower such as a pistol is Sooo dam handy.

Most people seem to carry a 350 rifle and then a pistol for going around the tight stuff, theres not really any 'indoors' on this field. Gren lancher are very fun in this field.

If you have a 300 rifle then you have an advantage.

Disco, we would be starting at the field at 9am. so I'd have to leave around 8.20 to be there on time.

Finally got a call back from the paintball people.

They can not let us book the event until the sunday night before hand. As they will loss close to $2000 if they miss a paintball booking.

Reguardless we can still play on our Green ops field, which will feel like a CQB day with that many people on it.

Other options are starting playing on this feild at 5pm and play into early evening. Did this once before, was pretty awesome.

So I still recommend eveyone comes.

They can not let us book the event until the sunday night before hand. As they will loss close to $2000 if they miss a paintball booking.

Other options are starting playing on this feild at 5pm and play into early evening. Did this once before, was pretty awesome.

So I still recommend eveyone comes.

Bit suck but I would be keen for some sort of game here even if its in the early evening.

And dont worry dude we are still coming, wouldnt miss a nelson trip :D

so are there some options for those that need a bed/couch/floor, can anyone billet out people, jamie any room in the party house, hehehehe.

so are there some options for those that need a bed/couch/floor' date=' can anyone billet out people, jamie any room in the party house, hehehehe.[/quote']

Not really a party house now. There are two women living here now.:eek:

Im thinking the tahuna holday camp would be the go, but I have to be honest I have never looked around Nelson for places to stay.

NAC can anyone help out?

thanks jamie, i have three others coming with me, cake veg and zinja, we all trying to do this on the cheep as we are all saving for op-overnight too so any help would be awesome.

dont know about the others but i'll be happy with a bit of floor to sleep and a cup of coffee in the morning, hahahaha

Wont be making Sat day game and prob not night game as I will have two mates and night time-interclub might be too much.

Fingers crossed for Sunday shooties

Wont be making Sat day game and prob not night game as I will have two mates and night time-interclub might be too much.

Fingers crossed for Sunday shooties

You have 2 mates????