Sign in to follow this  
Nematode

Nats photo request

Could everybody who took photos of the nationals send me a cd or dvd with your pictures on please?

I will combine them all onto one (or more) DVD and send a copy out to each club that attended.

Folks I saw with cameras were

Mouse

Bubby

Boggis

Scott

Mace

Halo

Any others?

Also if you guys and girls are interested Stacey from BlueRose photography was at the day 2 event (Saturday) and has taken many pictures of different players which can be viewed at her web site.

http://bluerosenz.zenfolio.com/airsocnatmar2010

If you interested in any you can contact her via the site, there will be a cost as she only starting out and financing her set up costs by attending events such as ours.

I must say she really put herself in harms way to get a lot of those shots and now knows what its like to be shot by a airsoft gun which is pretty gutsy

So a big thanks to her

Boggis photos from day 2

You won't have the full resolution photos. :)

I'll put what I have on a CD or two. PM me your address (or somewhere else to drop them off), and let me know if you want the raw files as well (better than the JPEGs if you want to do any post-processing for any reason).

I'd like a copy of the combined photos from the Nats, if possible, when they are compiled.

Cheers.

Best to talk to Squirrel and Crkd when it comes to my camera.... I dont thyink I actually used it all weekend.... but they did :)

I gotta say the Blue Rose photo's a frigging O for AWESOME!

Its worth the time to slide show the photo's guys. Theres some really really good ones in there. SLIM, there's a couple of you that you should pay for fella!

Blue Rose photos are good for individual shots, not so good for the camo style thing that Scott and others went for, but they all make for an interesting bit of diversity

Boggis, I'll talk to you about the full sized photos, I will put all that I have on a memory stick for you, and another for Nem for re-distribution

Boggis' date=' I'll talk to you about the full sized photos, I will put all that I have on a memory stick for you, and another for Nem for re-distribution[/quote']

I have passed a couple of CDs to Nematode with my shots on them. When he has all of the photos he will burn them to DVDs for distribution, so probably easiest to just get everything to him.