Frequency

Palmerston North Airsoft Club - PAC

Palmerston north Airsoft Club

PAC is an airsoft club based in Palmerston North and comprises of members from the city and surrounding region

We are a pretty casual bunch to be honest as most people who know us will confirm

we have feilds alround the manawatu both bush and urban we do both fun and millsim we hold optional trainning days too

For more information please PM k/bar or FullAuto

Edited by k/bar
change of things

been a member for 4 years had alot of trouble with the forums please add me

Come join MMS Fraser :p You know you want to join the Manawatu's premier chairsofting club haha

Hey, I'd like to come along and see what you guys are about. Im considering a membership.

Cheers

Hey bro, flick either k/bar or fullauto a message,

They will let you know when the next game is.

Hey guys. Been wanting to get into airsoft for a number of years but now have the circumstances to allow it. What could I do about coming along to a PAC event and meeting a few people and getting a handle on the whole thing in general?

Hey bud, it's always good to see new faces. :) PM me, or I'll message you for details on our next game day. We don't hold them on a regular basis, but we do try to hold them as often as we can. Will try and get you as much notice as possible though sometimes our games can be "spur of the moment".

There are going to be acouple of game days coming up fairly soon (hopefully in the next couple of weeks)