Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
APOModern

Need a better gun

9 posts in this topic

My buddy recently got a new gun, it's a Krytac LVOA, and it kicks ass. I want a gun that will make his look like a toy. What would you recommend.

The vfc avalon is the only stock gun that is better. Otherwise you'll have to be upgrading the internal parts.

On 7/22/2018 at 11:19 AM, APOModern said:

My buddy recently got a new gun, it's a Krytac LVOA, and it kicks ass. I want a gun that will make his look like a toy. What would you recommend.

Get the VFC HK416 or M27. Kicks hard ass

The VFC Avalon is a great gun out of the box, a little better than Krytacs, with some work it will blow the LOVA out of the water.

the best thing to do is to get a lot better then him so HE himself will look like a toy

1 person likes this

VR16 Avalon is a great option if you can't afford a Umbrella Armories gun. Out of the box the avalon will outperform a LVOA (not too much, but it will). As sam said you can get better than him, but I think you meant you want a gun specifically that is better. 

4 hours ago, MaxtheNinja said:

VR16 Avalon is a great option if you can't afford a Umbrella Armories gun. Out of the box the avalon will outperform a LVOA (not too much, but it will). As sam said you can get better than him, but I think you meant you want a gun specifically that is better. 

That Avalon VR16 fits the bill perfectly, thanks for the tip.  Haven't owned a vfc in a long time and they've stepped up their game since I owned their PDW