Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AlecBeach

Loadout Page

Recommended Posts

I was surprised to not see a loadout page on here. So I decided to make one of my own.

For CQB I have a 5.11 Kryptec Black tactical shirt and a pair of Grey security pants from 5.11 as well

Depending on what gun im using for CQB ill have my grey plate carrier for my SMG mags and pistol holster. Or ill change out the SMG Mag holders for my M4 mags with my CQB M4 I built. 

Or ill Loop my Shot shells through the Molle for my KSG build.

My outdoor set is building quite a bit.

For my Russian Kit I have A gorka-4 suit, An altyn helmet. A condor tan AK mag holder, and a Balaclava. 

And I am building a Juggernaut Kit for an M249 and AA-12 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2018 at 0:24 PM, AlecBeach said:

I was surprised to not see a loadout page on here. So I decided to make one of my own.

For CQB I have a 5.11 Kryptec Black tactical shirt and a pair of Grey security pants from 5.11 as well

Depending on what gun im using for CQB ill have my grey plate carrier for my SMG mags and pistol holster. Or ill change out the SMG Mag holders for my M4 mags with my CQB M4 I built. 

Or ill Loop my Shot shells through the Molle for my KSG build.

My outdoor set is building quite a bit.

For my Russian Kit I have A gorka-4 suit, An altyn helmet. A condor tan AK mag holder, and a Balaclava. 

And I am building a Juggernaut Kit for an M249 and AA-12 

Just found this, nice write up.  Which do you like better for cqb?  The m4 or smg?  I'm yet to play cqb and am planning on changing that this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2018 at 11:06 AM, APOModern said:

Just found this, nice write up.  Which do you like better for cqb?  The m4 or smg?  I'm yet to play cqb and am planning on changing that this year.

For CQB I'm building an M4-SMG from an ASG gun I had. 

That is fun to make but doesn't have the trigger response like my ASG Scorpion 3A1. 

The KSG is the greatest thing for me to have in my hands. Hurts like a MOFO

I prefer the Scorpion over the M4 just because it's snappy..er

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AlecBeach said:

For CQB I'm building an M4-SMG from an ASG gun I had. 

That is fun to make but doesn't have the trigger response like my ASG Scorpion 3A1. 

The KSG is the greatest thing for me to have in my hands. Hurts like a MOFO

I prefer the Scorpion over the M4 just because it's snappy..er

 

Maybe you just haven't found the right M4 then XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, APOModern said:

Maybe you just haven't found the right M4 then XD

Nah. I've never been into AR-15's because they are so mainstream. I'm just building one for shits and giggles. 

https://modernairsoft.com/collections/airsoft-electric-rifles-smgs/products/asg-sportline-armalite-m15-arms-sir-system-mod-2-m4-airsoft-aeg-rifle-black This gun but the pro edition (Better Externals and Internals)

And I bought a short barrel and new hand guard.

But my favorite compact is the MP7. 

https://modernairsoft.com/products/gg-umarex-mp7-rapid-deployment-hard-kick-airsoft 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, AlecBeach said:

Nah. I've never been into AR-15's because they are so mainstream. I'm just building one for shits and giggles. 

https://modernairsoft.com/collections/airsoft-electric-rifles-smgs/products/asg-sportline-armalite-m15-arms-sir-system-mod-2-m4-airsoft-aeg-rifle-black This gun but the pro edition (Better Externals and Internals)

And I bought a short barrel and new hand guard.

But my favorite compact is the MP7. 

https://modernairsoft.com/products/gg-umarex-mp7-rapid-deployment-hard-kick-airsoft 

I'm a big fan of the mp7.  Trying to find a TM one day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...