What's up guys,

Out of the fire that was Wanganui Airsoft Battalion has come Tactical Group MilSim Whanganui.

I'm looking for new group members who ar ekeen to join or rejoin a club in the Whanganui and surrounding areas.

The name of the group is not set in concrete nor is the fact I've tried starting it making me primary rep, although for now I will be.

So, if you're keen to get some action, we have a number of possible fields (which we were lacking to start with a few years back as WAB), the main one being Ground Zero Paintball Field on Heads Road.

Please feel free to email me on [email protected] or call/text on 022 4629177 and ask for Rog or leave a message.

We have a page on facebook, just search up the current name of the club and be sure to like, comment and share!

I only have three guns to start off with, two rifles and a pistol, so it's quite important that you have one of your own or can borrow one to start with.

Let's get this show on the road again everyone!  :D

~Roger 'Wulfe' Whiteside