Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flazzbog

Thanks for the game!

9 posts in this topic

Thanks for the game. Was a blast. I'll be back for the next one for sure.

Also thanks to 232 for coming down. Look forward to playing with you next time wherever that may be.

Yes thanks for a good game and a fantastic site. We will be back and in force.

1 person likes this

Cheers, was an awesome game - it was most good meeting new people and shooting them :)  232 will be back next year like Mr F Bastard says!

If any of the southern crews are keen, our Dear Leader (BIGGS) will be running another installment of his Broken Home 24 hour game on 15/16 October (something will be posted up soon).  It would be good getting shot by you guys again :rolleyes: 

1 person likes this

I'm very humbled that you guys had such a good time.

I'd like to thank all the medics, the guys that helped behind the scenes and all the players who made the jaunt over to the west coast to be at the start of what hopefully becomes something great.

I'd be very keen to make my way to Wellington and shoot you all instead of just watching you get shot :p 

1 person likes this

Pleasure to meet you all. Looking forward to an even bigger and better event next year. Me and my buddies will be there!

1 hour ago, sixthree said:

I'd be very keen to make my way to Wellington and shoot you all instead of just watching you get shot :p 

You and anyone else interested would be most welcome.  Ben is still to post the full details but the premise is four teams/squads of PMCs accepting contracts to complete.  

4 minutes ago, ReaperNet said:

Pleasure to meet you all. Looking forward to an even bigger and better event next year. Me and my buddies will be there!

Hahaha, good call.  There was a discussion on the trip home how we need to meet friends like that :p

Look forward to the next one, even just from the description at the debrief it sounds like it'll be awesome! Good job everyone involved, hopefully we get to catch up some time before next years event :)

Is it just me... or is it sounding like next year everyone's going to go in with no weapons bar ten 'nades on a bandolier?

Thx for the great game! Hoki never disappoints me. Especially thx for Marshalls n 232 CREW guys:)

Bt sorry that I didn't realize well about 24h milsim.

Anyway, I made a kind of documentary about what happening on the Russian side. 

I'm satisfied IR camera worked pretty good even tho red glow IR torch was detected easily by the enemy.

1 person likes this