Sign in to follow this  
Plagu3

Pre-OP Hardline Cleanup Day 7th of May

Hey guys, 

Its on - Saturday the 7th of May!!

With OP Hardline coming up quickly we would like to clean up the field before the event. There will be some base building but the most important part is clearing the overgrown paths around the field. 

Suggested Tools:
Gloves
Machette
Secateurs
Small Saw
Things to clear blackberry and overhanging branches!

Cheers,
Tim

Attending:
Tim - Either Day. (Dibb's on Bmans Hedge Trimmer)
Si - Either Day
Chris - Either Day
Matt - Either Day
Shayne - Either Day

If it's either or, then either works for me at this stage.  If it's both, I can probably only do one, but can decide later which. 

Got a chainsaw if it can be fixed by then. Got a pruning saw, secateurs, gloves. Electric weedwhacker if that's any help.

I have Hedge Trimmer and an Extended Pole Hedge trimmer or Chainsaw attachment....I tell you this with fear and dread as sharp cutting things do actually do what they are designed for..

• Like 1

Cheers Bman, I've got dibbs on the Hedge Trimmer. 

We should only need to do one day guys. So far everyone who is keen is available for both so if we start getting people who can only do one of the two days that's probably the day we will do.

As I am on a rare holiday, can do any day, can bring petrol scrub cutter, chainsaw if needed, lopers, and because I used to be a builder pretty much anything to build with

• Like 1

Awesome Shayne! Bring the arsenal and we shall see what we need on the day. Probably don't need the chainsaw but the rest sounds good!

Ok guys we will lock in Sunday the 8th of May to get the field cleaned up. Lets meet in the carpark at 10am for a quick briefing from myself.

Ok guys we will lock in Saturday the 7th of May to get the field cleaned up. Lets meet in the carpark at 10am for a quick briefing from myself.

Edit: Changed to Saturday!!!

• Like 1

Hey, I don't have a FB account so I thought I post up here.

Was an awesome weekend. Very well run game. That field you've got is sick. Could even run nats there next time it's South Island.

• Like 1

Cheers Flazz! 

We'll keep you posted about future events :-) plenty of opportunities to use the field before the next South Island nats

Sign in to follow this