Jinx

Huge thanks!!

This was my first nationals and I just want to say thank you to everyone who put in a huge effort to make this event happen. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute ( even though my body is not happy about it now) and think your field is amazing!!! Caught up with lots of familiar faces and met lots of new peeps also. To all of you who introduced yourself to me and had a chat, thank you for being so friendly and welcoming, hope to see you again.

Well said Jinx.

Same from me, Thank you so much ASA for hosting Nats. Special thanks to the strong shoulders of the organisers for extra the effort we all know you put in running the events.

and thanks to my squad for putting up with me for the weekend :D Such a great bunch of people.

I spoke to a lot of people interested in having further talks. If any one else is interested you can private message me to to set up a time to chat about any thing you'd like.

Can't wait for next year already.

hear hear, I agree,

A big thanks to everybody that came to play and to all the people that made it happen,

On and off the field i had a great time !

I just jumped on my computer to make the same thread.

Anyway, a big thanks to the members of ASA and to all who made it happen. It was the best Nationals I have been to. I really enjoyed the CQB as it was well setup (thanks Hendrix). The Full Day Milsim field was awesome and was great for snipers. I also thought the addition of the sniper competition was a good idea too.

So a big thanks to you guys

The above say it all!! Well done guys. you put in a big effort and have given us all a fantastic weekend. Competition day on Friday was well run, thanks Hendrix, and team, and the Saturday event was awesome Hong.

Good to catch up with the old faces and meet new ones. See you all next year.

WAB loved this shit, first nats for the other three, and I don't think we could get anymore of a laugh than ShowGunS226 receiving his award in his boob-shirt.

Great to finally meet some of the other reps, and the milsim was fantastic as we've never experienced that as a club before. Something to plan towards, then? :D

Edited by 12E
Inserted a smiley properly, god damn

Cheers Guys Awesome Nationals , cant wait to see everyone photo's posted there a few people with camera's and i dont think

ive spotted all the photo's yet

cheers