greycat

Expression of interest: Invercargill interclub

Hey guys

We down south here are keen to have you guys down for an interclub and as its our turn to host i thought i would post up to find a popular date.

We have our new and improved cqb feild and an eighty acre bush feild for playing on that we can set up for all types of fps fun.

Post up dates and ideas that suit and ill get it rolling.

Thanks

Greycat

Im always keen for a CQB!

TAG should be able to bring at least a squad of 4-6 down. Any info on the CQB site?

Edited by Flazzbog

Hey Flazzbog

Its a club day this sunday so ill take some photos and post them up.We have had several club days on the feild and they always seem to go down fine.

Greycat

Its not CQB like you guys are expecting, its more of a small team vs team Tyre field, really different to anything id ever played before and a massive fuck ton of fun. Think speedball but airsoft styles.

Also im mega super duper keen to come visit chaps, im sure we will have numbers this time!

very keen to hit this up. Last time we were down there was a blast. I think we need to re-unite plague with his couch...

why is there no like button on teh forumzzzzzzz

What about anzac weekend? Head down saturday 25th' date=' come back sunday afternoon the 26th, and have the monday off on the 27th.[/quote']

That sounds like a great idea!

What about anzac weekend? Head down saturday 25th' date=' come back sunday afternoon the 26th, and have the monday off on the 27th.[/quote']Yup i like this, since my birthday is the 27th it works out well