Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rayhz1

Operation Mad-Dog Sunday 26th October

1 post in this topic

At this stage all looks good for the Game, Weather looks promising

As before we will put out a preliminary notice on Friday Night with the confirmation after weather forecasts on Saturday night

If people planning on attending could please leave a note on the facebook page or email me at [email protected]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0