w44tbix

2015 Nationals Registration **CLOSED AND FINALISED**

We will hold the cost @ $80 until 24th Jan to get your registration and payment in, at which point i will be closing the form

if you do not prepay it will be $120 cash on the day

to any person that paid more than they should we will refund you of course

again apologies to those who got their act together, registered and paid promptly

Edited by w44tbix

I registered and paid in November, and show on the list above.

Unfortunately, I am now on 24 hour call out that weekend, and my manager has decided not to relieve me.

As a result I can't attend. However, another PAC member who isn't on these forums yet has requested to take my spot. Seeing no reason this would be a problem I agreed; I take it this is OK?

get the replacement to register via the form and i will transfer across - you will need to pm me his name once hes in the database

I registered and paid in November, and show on the list above.

Unfortunately, I am now on 24 hour call out that weekend, and my manager has decided not to relieve me.

As a result I can't attend. However, another PAC member who isn't on these forums yet has requested to take my spot. Seeing no reason this would be a problem I agreed; I take it this is OK?

Hi team, I really regret to inform you that I can no longer attend nationals, I'm not sure if you offer refunds but can you let me know if you do, I pre paid last year $60. I fully understand if this is not possible, I'm just gutted that I can't be there for all the action.

thats fine of course we can do refunds

PM me you bank details and i will action

Hi team' date=' I really regret to inform you that I can no longer attend nationals, I'm not sure if you offer refunds but can you let me know if you do, I pre paid last year $60. I fully understand if this is not possible, I'm just gutted that I can't be there for all the action.[/quote']

I'm just gutted that I can't be there for all the action.

If I do my job correctly you will be able to see pics and video (in real time pending i get up the hill to upload to social media etc) to make you wish you where there haha all good bro

LAST CALL - i will be closing off the form tomorrow and will check the account for the final time end of this week, anyone not fully registered and paid up it will be $120 on the day

registrations and payments have closed and no further registration or bank transfer payments are accepted.

if you are not on the list or have not paid then the cost is $120, subject to organiser discretion