Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Operation MAD-DOG - Weather Postponement

1 post in this topic

Due to the current weather forecast,It has been decided to postpone the game until later in the month

The new date will be Sunday the 26th October

All Game times and game details remain the same, including the supplied lunch and the BBQ in the afternoon ( the sausages will be good and the Venison steaks even better )

While historically the metservice is consistently wrong about the weather in our area, we feel that with the numbers coming from other Districts, and having a fair distance to travel, we do not want to take the chance that the weather will be no good, and with predicted strong winds, snow and heavy rain all over the North Island, we also dont want people to have a hazardous trip to get here

Please note that the game day will now be on a Sunday, but as this is a long weekend for most people, it shouldnt cause problems with having to rush back anywhere for work

Any enquiries etc to me at [email protected] or post it on our Facebook page

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0