Chibt

Event Q&A

What size should the teams be for the competitive games? We're try to arrange ourselves so it would be helpful to know.

Sorry if it's been stated already, I couldn't find it.

playing teams of 5 with 3 optional substitutions - this hasnt been agreed on 100% yet but we were leaning towards something like this in our discussions

What size should the teams be for the competitive games? We're try to arrange ourselves so it would be helpful to know.

Sorry if it's been stated already, I couldn't find it.

Favourite field in the entire country

Not biased or anything but "I love this field" the potential for bb related madness is only limited by budget and imagination

can we have an answer on the squad situation and day 1 events soon?

i have answered somewhere else already 5 playing and 3 substitutes

day 1 is mostly casual pickup games as people arrive but there is a CQB-head to head type thing that is scored

playing teams of 5 with 3 optional substitutions - this hasnt been agreed on 100% yet but we were leaning towards something like this in our discussions

You mean this? So it's 100% now?

yes it is actually, we will have someone onsite from Thursday afternoon-ish

no official events/games happening though, but you are welcomed to make your own fun

is it possible to arrive on the thursday night?

would rather you didnt but i wont disallow it providing you police yourself

If im running hi-caps and shooting semi can I do a mag change' date=' slam a midcap in and shoot auto. Then mag change back to semi etc etc[/quote']

is it possible to arrive on the thursday night?

Myself and a few others will be on site from 6pm if you have comms you will be able to reach us on channel 18 ,if your to be earlier let us know on 0275104115

So I'm just checking. We're chrono-ing on 0.2g bbs? I'll put 0.2g bbs in my bolt action before chrono-ing yeah?

Or is it chrono'd on the heavy bbs I plan on using and then we calculate the muzzle energy?

Edited by Flazzbog

strictly speaking we will chrono on 0.2g

So I'm just checking. We're chrono-ing on 0.2g bbs? I'll put 0.2g bbs in my bolt action before chrono-ing yeah?

Or is it chrono'd on the heavy bbs I plan on using and then we calculate the muzzle energy?