Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Operation Rolling Thunder 2014: POSSIBLE POSTPONEMENT NOTICES

Recommended Posts

Due to the large numbers that are booked to come for the event on the 20th,

We will put out any advance warning of Weather postponements on Thursday evening, ie, the 17th July

As Taupo weather can be a fickle thing, any such notice will only be a preliminary warning as we all know

the weather here can do a 360deg turn within 24 hours

However we do not want teams to come here on the Saturday, having traveled long distances, only to find

its all off due to crap weather.

A definite on/off notice will be posted Friday evening ( 18th July )after the weather forecasts etc

If the game has to be postponed, and this would only be due to weather, we will post another date, probably

6 to 8 weeks away. This will allow participating clubs to make whatever arrangements necessary

If this should be necessary we apologize in advance for any inconvenience, however a lot of time and effort has

gone into the planning of the game and we want it to be an enjoyable and memorable experience for everyone.

Getting wet through and watching your AEG short circuit itself probably wouldnt help the experience

Any queries please PM me and I will respond asap

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...