night of the living dead 2

the undead are back set for the night of the 28th of june

NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD 2

the escape!!!

date 28th-29th june

location camp kilsby hewitt road linton

this is a night zombie game form those brave enough to attend

the goal of this game is to stay alive and escape

stars at 7pm till dawn (dead by dawn dead by dawn)

location camp kilsby (this is a bush and building field)

field fees :

zombie:$10

player:$25

notes :zombie if you coud arive at 12 noon on the 28th to help set up will do a barbq for lunch and tea and will run sum games after the main event so bring you guns

:living barbq is open to you as well will be at 5:30pm just let me kown befor amo for main event is surplyed no extra amo(bb) to be on you for the main event

back stroy: a spec ops team was sent to retrive iteams from a wepones lab in scumboda but was wi[ped out by local raiders who have sold these to enemys of

new zealand who have depoly it in the manawatu you goal escape the infected zone by dawn

HIT RULES:

zombies: don't call head shots at all any other hit and the zombie will call hit pull out his hit marker (if he wants to) and must count to 30 after which he is only back in when he takes one step

note with his hit markers out he may move away

players:first shot call hit you may only walk untill you reach the out post or get hit again in which case pull out your hit marker(red glow stick) and stay where you are till either a reff or player saves you

note you can't be turned into a zombie if your dead with your hit marker showing

teams:

zombies : numbers unkown

players: 8-12 soliders start in the out post all other players start at the car park

items to find :1) drop boxs full of this that and any thing

2) power cells (green glow sticks)

3) ammo

4) sum nubles for those keen

5) info on ways to escape

more info to come:D

any person wish to play may as long as you inform me befor hand so i can make sure theirs gear for them

is it ok for non ASNZ members to attend?

You mean non club members?

Just to clarify; only the ASNZ management committee and ASNZ Affiliated club Primary & Secondary reps are actual ASNZ members. So this means that Chris and myself are the only ASNZ members within PAC. Nobody else. Don't ask me why, it's just the way it is.

But I understand what you're getting at. As for non members participating, Chris had best answer this one as it's his show.

Hey guys, you have a lad, Freeman and a couple of his mates wanting to head to your game this weekend, may pay to get ahold of him.

You mean non club members?

Just to clarify; only the ASNZ management committee and ASNZ Affiliated club Primary & Secondary reps are actual ASNZ members. So this means that Chris and myself are the only ASNZ members within PAC. Nobody else. Don't ask me why, it's just the way it is.

But I understand what you're getting at. As for non members participating, Chris had best answer this one as it's his show.

Actually we changed that at the AGM in our brand new constitution cos it was confusing as shit :p

Also, im keen for this as a shooter.

WHAT!?! Why did you postpone it? I was looking at the metservice and rain radar and the worse we will get is a little bit of rain. What's wrong with a little bit of rain?