macbogan

Just looking and wanting some information

Hey man, what info about the club were you after specifically? we play a varied amount of game types ranging from fast pace capture the flag style games to longer games such as VC trail. we only have access to an outdoor field at the moment. we play out at Combat Zone Paintball. currently we average about 25-30 people coming out on a game day. we have bbs for sale and are a lovely bunch of people to hang out with on a sunday :D we play fortnightly!

Is there big enough field for snipper class? I have a low fps tokyo marui vrs still need to crono it but would say it only doing 300fps. And got side arms ect and really enjoy that style of play?

Is there big enough field for snipper class? I have a low fps tokyo marui vrs still need to crono it but would say it only doing 300fps. And got side arms ect and really enjoy that style of play?
Yeah man heaps of space for the likes of sniper and handguns

Cool I have few others but just tend to prefer sneaking around. Well in all games I have done. I take it our playing in a fortnights time? Cause I will be in for it

I thought it was the week after' date=' if it is the 4th I stand corrected. :p[/quote']

looking forward to having you back in my sights Thomas, where you belong :p

I thought it was the week after' date=' if it is the 4th I stand corrected. :p[/quote']

It normally is, Rudie just had his own game day while everyone was at Hoki, it wasn't part of the usual game rotation.

It normally is' date=' Rudie just had his own game day while everyone was at Hoki, it wasn't part of the usual game rotation.[/quote']

He wasnt even there either lol.