Wee_Gee

Side arm

looking for something like a P226

Nice choice buddy, i love the P226. Have a look on the ASNZ forums once you get full access. there are usually pistols for sale there ;)

Im probably looking for around $100 with both the mags as-is Graham, Its a wee bit rough externally (the sights have gone missing as they are designed stupidly and one side of the selector lever is cracked, does not affect how it works) but it shoots sweet and your more than welcome to test shoot it using someones non-leaking mag if you like, i actually havent even pulled it out of the cupboard for the last 6 months or so.

i will bring it on Sunday, will prob be there after lunch, i haven't decided on the price but would like $180, the model is Tokyo Marui 1911A1 so that you can look up some reviews on you tube.

i will bring it on Sunday' date=' will prob be there after lunch, i haven't decided on the price but would like $180, the model is Tokyo Marui 1911A1 so that you can look up some reviews on you tube.[/quote']

Thanks mate, I've heard good reports on the TM 1911, I'll bring along cash on sunday if thats ok,

Cheers

Graeme ;-)