niggle

South Island IPSC champs

Hi Guys

Not sure if any of you are interested but we are hosting the SI IPSC champs on the 12th and 13th of October at the pistol club in waldronville.

It's a qualifying match for the 2014 worlds, so most of NZ's top pistol shooters will be there.

Start Sat at 9:00 sharp, and will be going most of the day. Sunday will be morning only.

So if any of you are interested in coming over to the dark side come along for a look. There are some wicked stages, including one starting in a helicopter. Safety glasses and ear protection will be required.

Now it's day light savings time, must be time to get a few of you out for another play with some of my toys. Big Rudie, do you want to organise this, lets say 6 max?

I must get my gun fixed and come out for a game sometime. I'd really like to swap my King Arms M4 for an AK, seeing as I don't current own an AR and run an AK for 3-gun. Anyone got any ideas Big Rudie you've had a go with my AK, something similar would be perfect.

Cheers.

Good to see someone else playing on the dark side. I shoot IPSC with the Gold Coast Pistol Club.

Watching some of the pro shooters doing a stage is pretty amazing, speed and accuracy.

Very keen to watch the IPSC in person, i have been watching it online ever since i came out and had a blast with your "toys".

Would also love to get out for another shoot-up!

Yup, just rock up, and sign the book.

Bring your own glasses and ear protection, the club ones may be a bit scarce.

cheers

in terms of glasses do they have to be safety glasses or will normal sunglasses be ok?