Wikstar

June 29th - Training day (Drills and skills) for CQB

Kia ora boys I have arranged a training day at Manor park

Drills and Skills CQB

Date: 29th June

Where:Thunderball Adventure Games (Manor park)

Start 10:30am

Cost: $5 per head

Must have eye protection on at all times unless you are in the safezone.

Whenever you are in the safezone you must have a barrel plug on. Another words a sock or glove over your barrle when you come off the field. It is because with the paintball crowd they do not remove their hopper (Mag) so they plug the barrel insteed to keep safe. So we do the same to make them feel safe.

You will need to brig food and drink with you, there are no shops in the immediate area.

You can test fire at the range. No weapons are to be fired or discharged in the safezone at all.

Remeber we are not the full paying costomers so we fit around their timings as to which fields we train on.

Te map

Cy and I are keen to go' date=' will update on Tim. Are there any fps limits?[/quote']

With CQB it is 350fps because it can be danger close. The first part will be all dry (no mags) just to get everyone working together and the dills and skills happening. Once we are all happy we will go hot. It gose without saying that common scents and good judgment still apply.

Do we have targets to use? Someone could print out a bunch and we can just tape them to stuff.

I have some printed out I could bring and we could pin them to cardboard boxs or on the wood rails. We could use balloons and have different coloured balloons and you shoot the red ones and so on.

I have some printed out I could bring and we could pin them to cardboard boxs or on the wood rails. We could use balloons and have different coloured balloons and you shoot the red ones and so on.

That sounds flash. Have you done this before?

That sounds flash. Have you done this before?

This would be the first time anything of this nature has been attempted by personnel of the WAC club, in any form or with any other associated group.

WAC has never entertained the idea of regular structured training in the skills used to obtain success in the FIBUA or CQB fighting environments.

No WAC member has ever gained any skills or insight from any other military institution, milsim group or persons.

Yeah right.

So I guess we will be aiming to use the new field?

Can we ignore their (wet weather and night games only) claim?

http://www.thunderball.co.nz/playing-fields

Covered / Indoor: - New Field Under Construction

Stay dry on the wettest day, this close combat field combines the feel of room to room searches with the excitement of

Bunker Fields mixed with a generous amount of Speed Ball fun.

The ultimate in all weather combat.

(WET WEATHER & NIGHT GAMES ONLY)

Its just a bunch of 20ft shipping containers with a roof over the gaps, laid out like the 6 dots on a die. We've been in there before, don't worry about the wet weather and night games only. That site is old its been there at least a year if not more.

sorry guys, im gona have to sit this one out because my guns fps is too high

:/

Could probably loan you something to shoot with if you like fella.

Wait wait wait. Why do we have an FPS limit for this? Is it going to be force on force?
With CQB it is 350fps because it can be danger close. The first part will be all dry (no mags) just to get everyone working together and the dills and skills happening. Once we are all happy we will go hot. It gose without saying that common scents and good judgment still apply.

Because Wiki said so.....do you want to poke the bear?

Well if Wiki has something specific planned that will work out that's all good. But from experience trying to clear rooms when the opposition knows when and where you are coming in is pointless, they just level their gun at the door and shoot the poor bugger before they can even start to clear the room. It would work at the BSC when you have multiple buildings with multiple entry points, but in an area with 6 parallel containers it just won't work.

I was thinking it would be more reaction shooting at targets, practicing technique etc (but correct me if you have something else planned)

Stretch, you're primary rep. Pull rank ! :p plus you have triple his forum post count, surely that gotta count for something!