Stretch

New New Beers Thread

I'll be coming out for a bit (with guns).

Can't make it tonight sorry fella.:( And don't let Stolli get his grubby little mitts on it.:rolleyes:

No worries, I'll leave it with Dan (I've not been able to test it yet anyways). He can charge up a battery and give it a spin (and you can drop round whenever).

No worries' date=' I'll leave it with Dan (I've not been able to test it yet anyways). He can charge up a battery and give it a spin (and you can drop round whenever).[/quote']

Sweet. Wiki is the other one it could be left with as he has a habit of turning up on the doorstep. Mind you, neither of us would probably see it again, and Wiki would just laugh at us.:D

As long as he leaves behind some beads / blankets it's a fair trade I guess.

No deal unless you some glue for my kids

I will pop over but I will there about 6:30ish onwards

I'm now privy to the deal. Due to the back-channelling that has preceded this, I will now not allow the recipient of the Galil to ever even sniff my AK74 when it arrives in country.

Naa, not really. I know Aron needed rid of it and I don't really need wood on the Galil if I have an AK anywho.

I'm now privy to the deal. Due to the back-channelling that has preceded this, I will now not allow the recipient of the Galil to ever even sniff my AK74 when it arrives in country.

Naa, not really. I know Aron needed rid of it and I don't really need wood on the Galil if I have an AK anywho.

Whatcha get, huh, huh?

No, just making an investment.

To clear the mud, I'm investing in a Mk1 Bren, a Thompson M1A1 and an AK74.

Yeah, that is what I try and tell my wife too....

No, just making an investment.

To clear the mud, I'm investing in a Mk1 Bren, a Thompson M1A1 and an AK74.

Thats a pretty sound investment. I didn't figure you would go for the WW2 stuff?