well done to everyone guys! great seeing the north island posse and those "other guys" from across the ditch! ;) cant wait too see/shoot u all again

Good stuff guys, was great fun being assaulted all day long on the CQB VC house team. Thanks for being great sports and dinner was great fun, got a bit of a hangova today :p

CHEERS EVERYONE!!!

Absolutly loved every minute! Cheers to the organisers and other teams that made this an awesome event. Gotta admit the idea of 300 rounds scarred the help out of me but didn't even use a third of them!

Go Aussie, you guys did great, as did RUB of course (bastards)! :)

Once again cheers heaps!!

Thank you to the organisers for the work that went into this. I could only make it to the Saturday event, unfortunately.

Also thanks to the players for the good sportsmanship and lack of drama.

Oh, and thanks to NAC for not winning everything... :D

I'll be posting up the footage from the Cam cam when I finally get it all sorted out. Would be good to see the same from the other camera wearers present.

Would be good to see the same from the other camera wearers present.

i will be done by end of week i got too much from multiple perspectives

Thank you to the organisers for the work that went into this. I could only make it to the Saturday event, unfortunately.

Also thanks to the players for the good sportsmanship and lack of drama.

Oh, and thanks to NAC for not winning everything... :D

I'll be posting up the footage from the Cam cam when I finally get it all sorted out. Would be good to see the same from the other camera wearers present.

mine will be up by the end of the week

Thanx guys for an awesome weekend, had a blast. And a big thanx to all those involved in organizing and running the day, fantastic job. Was good to catch up with my westie brothers, chur boys. Can't wait to see some of the camera footage.

Thanks CSG and TAG for stepping up for ASNZ and putting on an excellent nationals, and thanks to all the support staff and participants who made the event what it was, great to see some old faces and meet some new ones. Had a fucking ball.