Stolli

Gun Show 2013

Will make around 12 of these torso's for the show

F YEAH!

I've you've a spare (after the show), I'll buy one off ya (maybe 2). Needs to be able to support some webbing weight though ...

Nice work Woody. The person who designed that was fantastic LOL

Woody can you put a picture up of the cut outs flat on the table, and then one of them put together.

So others can see what they are made of and how they go together.

F YEAH!

I've you've a spare (after the show), I'll buy one off ya (maybe 2). Needs to be able to support some webbing weight though ...

They will be able to hold the weight, trust me

Nice work Woody. The person who designed that was fantastic LOL

Woody can you put a picture up of the cut outs flat on the table, and then one of them put together.

So others can see what they are made of and how they go together.

They will be able to hold the weight, trust me

It doesn't take much to guess who designed it now does it:p

Will post pic up tomorrow

And yes they hold weight fine, solid as

Septic, 2 have your name on them

I just posted this on Wellington Rifles so heads up.

Kia ora team. This is a reminder that the gun show is fast upon us. We have decided to share the load for this event. Sorry if I haven't been able to contact you before I posted this up. We would like to assign the different themes to different members please.

We would like our display to look like a diorama (as if you were there). Those who have been named will be responsible for that theme. If you need kit or stuff from other members in the club it is up to you to organize it with them. ie: Waka can we have the radios and weapons for the Nam display.

65 Regiment Bruce*

WW1 Waka & Brownie

WW2 Jeremy* & Tim*

Vietnam 80's Steve and Wiki

Modern Stolli

Russian, German (Modern) Dan* & Pete*

Comrades Simon

Those with a * I haven't been able to contact at this stage. Please feel free to contact me if you are unable to be apart of this event. All other members are free to come and help out.

If you have a theme that is not mentioned and you would like to display it, just let us know.

We will be setting up at the Horticultural Hall (next to the Lower Hutt Town Hall) form 4:30pm Friday night. Just get there when you can ie: after work with all your gear and kit.

Gotz the Shirtz. Logo is a little bigger and they look very nice.

I am doing NZSAS in Vietnam so you can add that Wiki. I would suggest to anyone that doesn't know already to bring all your 'nam stuff, that way we can add to Steves rover display.

Stolli I like your display, I presume you will have DPM with it as well?

I talked to Simon and he doesn't have access to a Russian helmet so I think we can just do an Internal troops display with Petes gear, maybe a couple of things from my collection ,my AK-74 with grenade launcher and no headgear. Trying to think of something to do with my AKMS. If I can get a hold of the PBS-1 silencer for it maybe I could do some sort of VDV recon with my Pajamas.

Gotz the Shirtz. Logo is a little bigger and they look very nice.

Awesome Dan.

Steve and I spoke with Simon today and he said to let him know if we need anything to help out with our displays.

So far I have booked:

Desert Camo net

Woodland Camo net

4 Grey Blanckets

Royal Marine Beret and badge

Stolli I like your display, I presume you will have DPM with it as well?

Yeah, I'll put together a DPM set up with Various bits of kit from myself, Wiki and Steve.

I'll throw something together for the black role with help from anyone who has kit and Waka will provide the solid hardware along with some of our stuff.

The Galil will display with IDF kit

Awesome Dan.

Steve and I spoke with Simon today and he said to let him know if we need anything to help out with our displays.

So far I have booked:

Desert Camo net

Woodland Camo net

4 Grey Blanckets

Royal Marine Beret and badge

Great work Mr Wiki.

Got the PMK as per the torso pic, will bring

I talked to Simon and he doesn't have access to a Russian helmet so I think we can just do an Internal troops display with Petes gear' date=' maybe a couple of things from my collection ,my AK-74 with grenade launcher and no headgear. Trying to think of something to do with my AKMS. If I can get a hold of the PBS-1 silencer for it maybe I could do some sort of VDV recon with my Pajamas.[/quote']

I can supply the jacket for this. plus any gear you guys know ive got' date=' and want to use.[/quote']

Thanks Mike, we have a full 80's loadout for this. Keen on the G36 to go with the HK whanau. I have yours so will bring with me.

Woody can you bring your G36 to please.

Are we gonna do some sort of sign in front of each display? Explaining what the kit is and where it got used etc.

Yes I think that would be good Dan. I'll work on a template for one so they all have a similar look.

Yes I think that would be good Dan. I'll work on a template for one so they all have a similar look.

Cool, can you write them up too.:rolleyes:

If I recall we had a couple from last show, but they were about the guns not the kit.

I'll do one for the Russian setups, Flecktarn and maybe NZSAS once you get a template up.