Sign in to follow this  
Andyhoo

Player Registration and Payment Details

Cost per player is $25 for the event. This is for all players.

Please pay the money into the following bank account using your ASNZ forum name as the reference.

Kiwibank

TAG Airsoft

38-9007-0258646-01

PM Sneakers to let him know once you have paid.

Close off for payments is 31st January 2013.

There's 2 MMS and 3 PAC guys attending, have you given thought to forming a team. All you need is one more guy or you could ask for a round out from TAG/CSG. We would give you one of our better players.

It would be nice to see the Manawatu represented in the Nationals, being my home town and all.

There's 2 MMS and 3 PAC guys attending, have you given thought to forming a team. All you need is one more guy or you could ask for a round out from TAG/CSG. We would give you one of our better players.

It would be nice to see the Manawatu represented in the Nationals, being my home town and all.

Maybe... I'm here more for the fun and the social aspect, not really interested in competing. I can't really speak for the others though. :)

Is Rogue Trooper taken into a team yet? If he's willing to join the Manawatu group then we got an ad hoc team of sorts ya? :D