Sign in to follow this  
sixthree

Medical coverage

ALCON

If their are members who are confirmed to come to Nationals with level 1 or 2 first aid could they or their Reps please PM me their names.

They wont be shafted with any tasks and will still be competing as per normal, I just want to be able to give a medical coverage brief to them and an overview of the med plan in case of an incident.

Cheers

Mac

ALCON

If their are members who are confirmed to come to Nationals with level 1 or 2 first aid could they or their Reps please PM me their names.

They wont be shafted with any tasks and will still be competing as per normal, I just want to be able to give a medical coverage brief to them and an overview of the med plan in case of an incident.

Cheers

Mac

Will ask around.

As there are some of our members with severe allergies, what kind of distance from medical help will we be? eg: We have a couple with severe allergies to bees etc, they have an epipen, but still would require immediate medical care.

Its approx 34 mins to the Hospital and I'm in the process of locating the closest doctors clinic that will take emergencies.

We will be notifying ChCh central and St Johns of the location of the field and contact details for a rep, that will be our primary means of evac for T1-2 and secondary will be by own transport in the worst case.

Its approx 34 mins to the Hospital and I'm in the process of locating the closest doctors clinic that will take emergencies.

We will be notifying ChCh central and St Johns of the location of the field and contact details for a rep, that will be our primary means of evac for T1-2 and secondary will be by own transport in the worst case.

Awesome, thank you for that, I will pass it on.